This is me

28.02.2021 10:36

Hi all, my name is Kendra, I'm 47 years old and I live near Stuttgart with my husband, our daughter, and our little dog. I've studied educational science and German and American literature and I love to spend my time with people, books and language. For the last fifteen years I taught English and French for adults and built up my English bookshop. Since I can't teach at the moment I have now created the website www.englisch-fuer-alle.de to offer a platform for everyone who wants to use English more - in a fun and creative way. This forum is part of the website and the place where you can share everything the website inspired you to - and maybe more, let's just see where this will take us!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
08.03.2021 13:25
Sa

I am Gerda, nearly 62 years old, live in Böblingen which is also near Stuttgart.
I am married, have 2 adult children and 1 grand-son.
I love travelling which is not possible at the moment. I love English and England, especially the lovely countryside.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
02.05.2021 23:42
En

Hello ; I am Marion, nearly 56 years old. I have 2 wonderful adult sons. My husband and I live in Hirschlanden which is near Ditzingen.
I've been teaching English ( and a bit French) privatly for over 20 years now and still love it. ( Kindergarden kids as well as A-level students or best agers)
My hobbies are travelling, languages, family and friends, doing sports and reading. I also work for an airline.
My favourite city in Great Britain is London and every time I get there I'll find out something new and amazing.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
12.05.2021 21:46
Ke
Kendra ( Gast )

So cool you're here! Welcome!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!